Josh is a college GRADUATE in Worship Arts from John Brown University! We flew back to Arkansas for finals week and got to meet up with our wonderful family and also a few of our amazing friends! It was a quick trip, but very encouraging.
For those of you that may not know, Josh and I met while pursuing Worship Ministries degrees at JBU! I had completed my degree prior to getting hitched, but Josh had one more year. We decided when we were engaged that it would be the best choice to postpone his senior year until his full course load was offered again, which was this year. We made the choice to take a break from school for a variety of reasons. At the time, we were considering worship missions in France and needed time to make our decision. France did not quite come together, but God's plans are good -- the missionaries that we were to work alongside had to return to the states, that same year, because of health and family reasons.
So we took two years off and in that time lived in a
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath double-wide out in the country in Hiwasse for 7 months
- 700 sq ft apartment in Rogers [where Marshall was born...literally!] for 1 year
- great home in Springdale (a few weeks with our friends)
- and then back to Siloam Springs - house-sitting for a month or so and then 8 months at our lovely brick townhouse
- ...which takes us to where we are now - our fun condo in South Florida!--we moved mid-semester - Josh took on a full-time position at Coastal Community Church and finished his degree through correspondence with his professors for his final papers and projects at JBU.
We look forward to having many of you visit us here in Florida in the upcoming months, and for those that we may not see for awhile -- thank you technology :) Skype, Google hangout -- pick your choice
whatever way-- we'll see you soon!
Enjoy some pictures from MAY!